|Notable family members|
Extant by two male members and through the female line of the Higgs family.
Yaxley is the surname of a pure-blood wizarding family. They are related to the Black family, and more distantly to the Crouch, Weasley, and Longbottom families. The Yaxley family originated in Scotland as Yaxley speaks with a strong Scottish accent.
Like the Black family, the Yaxley family had a tradition of presenting the members of his family as paintings or portraits. In 15 Plumbers Street, fourth floor, all family members are present in pictures. Those who were renegades of the family had torn his paintings.
- Loquatious Yaxley — reason: Marriage to muggle Mary Reilvier
- Cedrella Black — reason: Marriage to Blood traitor Septimus Weasley
- Bob Reilvier — reason: son of a renegade member / married a Muggle-born Eliza Bensen
- Titus Reilvier — reason: son of a renegade member / married a Muggle-born Deodora Macks
- Lysandra Black née Yaxley — wife of Arcturus Black II, mother of Cedrella Weasley née Black, Callidora Longbottom née Black and Charis Crouch née Black
- Terence Yaxley — a brilliant student from Ravenclaw, father of Dionysus and Tiberius Yaxley.
- Furius Yaxley — a Death Eater and head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement when Lord Voldemort was in control of the Ministry of Magic.
- Aquarius Yaxley — oldest and most notable member of the family.
- Dionysus Yaxley — a Death Eater and a intellectual family member. Father of Emma II, Helius and Furius II.
- Emma Higgs (née Yaxley) — married a Bertie Higgs, a rich wizard.
Yaxley is the name of two English villages, one in Cambridgeshire and one in Suffolk.